Approved
User:
Date:
Nov 6, 2016 - 07:05:05 pm
Showing changed values only. [show all]
Before changes:
Oct 9, 2016 - 02:19:24 pm
Title desc:
Today I've upgraded OpiWiki with the significant amount of new features and improvements I've been working on for the past 6 months on localhost. The most apparent new thing is of course the extended layout, pretty amazing in my opinion. There's much more of great new things; unfortunately there's still some work to do to make the big upgrade complete. Once it's done (December), I will describe all the new features in detail. Until then, OpiWiki remains in a hiatus mode, now also a testing mode. Note that for the next few days it will be impossible to be logged in on Meta. Please report any other inconveniences or bugs you spot, via [link=http://www.opiwiki.com/inbox/new_msg?uid=1]PM[/link].
Today I've upgraded OpiWiki with the significant amount of new features and improvements I've been working on for the past 6 months on localhost. The most apparent new thing is of course the extended layout, absolutely beautiful in my opinion. There's much more of great new things; unfortunately there's still some work to do to make the big upgrade complete. Once it's done (~30 days), I will describe all the new features in detail. Until then, OpiWiki remains in a hiatus mode, now also a testing mode. Note that for the next few days it will be impossible to be logged in on Meta. Please report any other inconveniences or bugs you spot, via PM.
This change was automatically approved.
These are the current values.
New record
User:
Date:
Oct 9, 2016 - 02:19:24 pm
Title:
October upgrade
Category:
News
Title desc:
Today I've upgraded OpiWiki with the significant amount of new features and improvements I've been working on for the past 6 months on localhost. The most apparent new thing is of course the extended layout, absolutely beautiful in my opinion. There's much more of great new things; unfortunately there's still some work to do to make the big upgrade complete. Once it's done (~30 days), I will describe all the new features in detail. Until then, OpiWiki remains in a hiatus mode, now also a testing mode. Note that for the next few days it will be impossible to be logged in on Meta. Please report any other inconveniences or bugs you spot, via PM.
This record was automatically approved.